Grateful Heart Holistic Therapy Center is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFT, LCSW, and LPCC clinicians. Grateful Heart maintains responsibility for each program/course and its content. Our CAMFT- Approved Continuing Education Provider Number is 1000059.
Eligibility Requirements for Receiving CEs as a Workshop Participant
Workshop participants who have requested and paid for CEs must do the following in order to remain eligible for CEs:
- Attend virtual trainings with your camera on throughout the training, with the exception of 5-minute bathroom breaks.
- “Sign in” to the training by typing into the Zoom chat box at the beginning, and “sign off” by doing the same at the end of the training. We will do our best to prompt you to sign in, and later sign out, during the workshop.
- Make sure your first and last name are visible on Zoom so that we can identify you when we take visual attendance.
- To receive CEs, you MUST fill out the course evaluation by the deadline. We usually send this evaluation out via email within 7-10 days after the training and will note the submission deadline on that email.
CE Course Completion Certificate Timeline
Course completion certificates will be awarded to those who requested and paid for CEs, and complied with all CE eligibility requirements (above). Participants will receive a certificate of completion via email within 2 weeks of the course evaluation submission deadline for that training.
Cancellation Policy for CE Trainings
Cancellations for a CE training can be made up to one week in advance of the training start date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can give a refund or a credit in the amount paid for a future training for cancellations made with one week’s notice or more. No shows and cancellations made with less than one week’s notice are not eligible for a refund or credit.
Requesting an Accommodation
To request an accommodation for disability, please send an email to email@example.com describing the accommodation(s) you will need. Please send these requests as early as possible and at least one week before the training start date so that we have enough time to coordinate and plan for the accommodation.
Grateful Heart (GHHTC) will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, training content and in the treatment of workshop participants. The monitoring and assessment of compliance with these standards will be the responsibility of Grateful Heart’s Director of Clinical Services and Programs.
While Grateful Heart aims to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to our attention which will require intervention and/or action on the part of the staff. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
When a participant files a grievance and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken:
- The participant will be asked to put their concerns in writing by emailing the complaint to our CE Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. After emailing the CE Program Manager, the participant will receive confirmation of receipt of the grievance by GHHTC within one week, and will receive a response to the grievance within two weeks after confirmation of receipt.
- If the grievance concerns a speaker, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the individual filing the grievance will be asked to put their comments in written format. The CE Program Manager will share the complaint with GHHTC’s Director of Clinical Services and Programs, who will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality when possible of the grieved individual.
- If the grievance concerns a workshop offering, its content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the workshop was offered, the Director of Clinical Services and Programs will mediate and will be the final arbitrator. If the participant requests action, the Director of Clinical Services and Programs will:
- provide a credit for a subsequent workshop or
- provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee
- If the grievance concerns GHHTC’s CE program, in a specific regard, the Director of Clinical Services and Programs will attempt to arbitrate.